Saint Mary’s School, a community dedicated to academic excellence and personal achievement, prepares young women for college and life, is currently looking for a Varsity Assistant Swimming Coach for the Winter 2019-2020 season.
- Supervision and instruction of student-athletes during all team activities
- A passion for working with student-athletes and proper training of sport-specific area
- Assistance of maintenance and inventory of team uniforms and equipment
- Support of multi-sport participation for student-athletes
- Assistance in the promotion of balanced achievement in all areas of school life for student-athletes
Applicants for athletic positions must possess a valid Driver’s License. This is a part-time, stipend position.
Saint Mary’s School is a drug-free workplace. A background check satisfactory to the school is required.