The Maintenance Technician reports to the Director of Facilities for work orders, projects and other assignments in the mechanical and building trades. This position is responsible for performing diversified duties to properly maintain our campus buildings, equipment and vehicles.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with repairs and maintenance of HVAC Systems
- Perform basic/ semi-skilled maintenance and repair for chilled water systems
- Perform basic/ semi-skilled maintenance and repair for air handling units and fan coils
- Perform basic/ semi-skilled maintenance and repair for heat pumps and AC systems.
- Perform basic/semi-skilled maintenance and repair for boilers, heat strips, water heaters.
- Assist with plumbing maintenance including sinks, faucets, showerheads, and toilets.
- Perform building repairs, projects and minor renovations for buildings which may include painting, carpentry, minor plumbing, flooring, sheetrock repair, and other building trades.
- Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, plumbing equipment, doors and gate hardware.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify malfunctions, hazards, or necessary repairs for building systems.
- Comply with standards and procedures of industry, safety practices, and safety rules.
- Complete assignments in a professional, safe, quality, and timely manner.
- Demonstrate adaptability, communication, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.
- Perform weekend and night responsibilities to support the life of the residential community and the academic program as required by your position or requested by your manager/supervisor.
Requires a high school diploma/GED and 4+ years of facilities equipment maintenance experience. Salary is based on experience. SEND RESUME.
Saint Mary’s School is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. We cannot respond to every applicant regarding the status of his or her application. Only those whose qualifications most closely meet our requirements will be contacted.
Saint Mary’s School is a drug-free workplace. A background check satisfactory to the school is required.